Operating Support Grants
Operating Support grants are awarded to organizations that demonstrate a consistent
track record of high artistic achievement, public service, and managerial competency.
Eligible organizations are expected to also have a well-developed and sustainable
educational outreach program. Grant funds are discretionary and may be used in the
day- to- day institutional activities of the organization in order to encourage
originality and maintain a high level of artistic excellence in production.
Important Requirements for Organizations Seeking Operating Support
Organizations applying for operational support must maintain a three year average
cash income of:
Fiscal Year 2014
Fiscal Year 2015
Performing Arts Program Home
- New operating support applicants must submit a one year notification (in writing)
of intent to apply. Deadline: June 1st of previous fiscal year.
- New applicants must have sustained threshold budget level (verified by independent
audit) for two years before letter of intent.
- An independent evaluation of a new applicant will occur prior to plan/application
submission and a required presentation to the Council will be initiated.
- Organizations receiving operating support are limited to the submission of one additional
special project application per fiscal year, depending on funding availability.
- No more than two applications, including a request for operating support may be
submitted per deadline.